- This simulator develops the skills of a bucket-wheel excavator operator.
- Skills are developed progressively by subjecting the trainee to general,
specific and emergency training scenarios.
- Operator errors are recorded and reported.
- Scenarios for main operator and discharge operator
- Once constructed, the training scenarios can be run repeatedly
- Built-in monitoring, reporting or progress during training sessions
- Provision of appropriate levels of trainee interaction
- Advanced ground interaction software
- Artificial intelligence (AI) for main operator and discharge operator
- One console can train both operators by switching between main cabin controls
and discharge cabin controls